Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I looked like Kit!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The other day my dad found a box of realllly old pictures, and I was looking through them with my mom today. I found some of me when I was about 3, right after my mom cut my hair to my chin, and the first thing I thought was I looked just like Kit!!

    kimkit1 kimkit2 kimkit3

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes you did! You were so cute!!! (I'm sure you still are).

    I also love you ACT 25 in your sig. I have that doll and love her!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww! ADORABLE! You are right. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Awww.... you were such a cute baby! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    AWWWWW!!!! You look sooo cute!!! YEAH!!! You look just like her!! That's really cool!!

  6. #6
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Aww, such cute pics! You do look a lot like Kit! Thanks for sharing the photos. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You do look just like her in those pics! You don't have Kit, do you? I'm thinking maybe you should get her, since there's such a strong resemblance... [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What cute pictures! There is definitely a resemblance between you as a child and Kit. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Sammyantha's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, you did! Very cute.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aw, that's darling! (Kit looks a lot like my mom did a few years ago before she got her hair cut. [img]eek.gif[/img] But you're cuter!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •